11 Gol Gol North Road, Gol Gol
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 11 Gol Gol North Road, GOL GOL.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 23rd June. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Warm & inviting, this generous home has a character facade featuring Ashlar brick and is set on a large block
* There is plenty of living space that includes a formal lounge and an open family and dining area plus a bonus room currently in use as an office
* The modern kitchen has lots of storage, a breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Each bedroom has a BIR and main has a walk in robe and en suite
* Additional features that are sure to impress comprise of solar power, ducted reverse cycle and a new ducted vacuum
* Enjoy the outdoors with a pitched roof entertainment area and an inground, solar heated swimming pool
* Despite its size the yard is relatively low maintenance and has the benefit of side access to a large shed
* All this and well located in a quiet a quiet street with Gol Gol's amenities close by
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Video & 3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Key features of the property
Walk in robe to main, BIR's to others
2 bathrooms (one en suite to main)
Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
Dishwasher, electric cook top and electric oven
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Large paved & pitched roof outdoor area
Brick construction / iron roof
Electric hot water
In ground, solar heated swimming pool
Shed (approx. 6x6m) with floor, lights & power
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.